My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Our Arcade day at the Timezone

Last Saturday, I together with my hubby, our cute babies, and sisters & brother in-laws went to Market!Market! for some arcade gaming fun at the Timezone. I and Robin have been enjoying this past time since we were still at the courting stage of our relationship (was there really such a thing?!lol). I've actually kept over a hundred of Timezone and Worlds of Fun tickets! Hmmm.. does these tickets have their validity dates? Hope not.. so i can still exchange them for some prices for Missy and CJ.

My favorite arcade game are those with the guns because it makes me feel like i'm a totally different person. I also enjoy car and motor racing games like Daytona because it raises up my adrenaline=)

The new arcade that caught our attention that day was the Deal or No Deal! Everyone enjoyed playing this too. The only thing I didn't like is that it only gives out one third of the amount of your winning ticket. So even if you win 30 tickets on your case, the machine will only give you 10. Not a good one.

Now sharing with you some shots we took that day. Hope your weekend was fun as ours!





No comments:

Post a Comment