My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Star City Adventure - my so late post

Another late post here.. and a few more late posts to come! lol

Together with my hubby, the kids, our nanny, my parents, youngest brother and his girl friend, we went to Star City last December to experience how it is like to be in a freezing snow cold weather. We attempted to try all the thrilling rides. But since we came in late (about 4pm already) and the place was like jam packed with like a thousand families, me and hubby only got to try one new ride, the Star Flyer. That was totally awesome for me! There's also this Surf Dance ride which my brother mentioned was a more dizzy and stomach tumbling experience than Star Flyer.

For our finale, everyone (except our nanny and CJ) entered the Snow World. We had one family picture taken beside the artificial house by their official photographer. Sad thing though was that hubby and Missy immediately went out of the Snow World coz Missy looked shocked and was already shaking . Even with a full geared outfit, I wouldn't recommend kids 4 years and below to enter this place. They're just not ready for it yet. Maybe not unless the kid/toddler is used to this kind of surrounding and weather of course.

These pictures were taken last year so please bear with these pixelated shots for the mean time. I included some shots we took at Max's Fried Chicken as we celebrated our parent's 29th wedding anniversary. A yummy and surprising breakfast treat for my parents from my loving husband.=)

Star City and Anniv Celebration at Max's





1 comment:

  1. Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete