My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Planning for a Halloween Costume =)

It’s only two more weeks to go before the ber months starts kicking in! Aside from my daughter’s coming birthday on September, another ber month to look for is the last day of October!

Entering the month of November will always remind us of Halloween. Halloween is very much celebrated in most western countries and occasionally in some parts of Australia. Although it is not part of our country’s tradition, most malls, multinational companies, and some residential areas here nowadays prepare and celebrate this fun and joyous event.

What I like most about Halloween is the spirit of giving.. giving candies.. and chocolates .. and little toys for example. I also enjoy watching the kids walk in different colorful costumes as they do their trick-or-treating.

And since kids need costumes for trick-or-treating, I tried to search for online stores that sell different costumes for kids. Luckily, I stumbled upon this website that specializes in costumes! I am really excited and am actually thinking of ordering costumes for my daughters. The store is awesome! They can ship from anywhere in the world and even accepts payment thru PayPal! The links are well organized so you can easily search for whatever you like. Another great think I liked about this site is that you can chat with their agents. With this, you are ensured that any question you may have in mind can definitely be answered quickly. Plus, their rates are very affordable!! So if you’re are thinking of getting Halloween Costumes for your kids or anyone for that matter (since they do cater to any age), check them out!

Here’s a sample of a costume I really think would look cute for my daughters:

beautiful cheap halloween costumes online
This Blue Sky Fairy Toddler costume is only worth $26.95! That already includes the dress, wings, booties, and matching headpiece. Sweet huh!!!

By the way, all these costumes adhere to the halloween costume safety standards.

1 comment:

  1. How cute. I don't know what I am going to have my son wear this year but you have me thinking!

    ReplyDelete