My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

WANTED

wanted starring angelina jolie
Angelina Jolie’s latest movie, Wanted, is another big hit! I like this movie coz there are a lot of twist on the story. Those whom you initially thought were heroes and Wesley’s associates will turn out as villains in the end.

In this movie, Angelina, who stars as Fox, portraits the role of a beautiful lady who works for a fraternity of assassins. She meets Wesley, an Account Manager, whose life will change after she reveals to him his true identity. Well, initially Wesley thought everything was turning out right until he killed his real dad, the man who he taught killed his what they let him believe to be his dad.

If you’re starting to get a little bit puzzled by this post, then start calling up your buddies and set for a date on the nearest theater to watch the Wanted. Have fun! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment