My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Posting for Others

I was moved by the welcoming picture and inspiring message on Jay's corner which i have stumbled upon just awhile ago. The blog talks more about gadgets, games, and other technology related topics but I found the message very striking as it reminded me to assess and reflect on my attitude towards others. Hold on, you might think that I'm a bad person. All I'm saying here is that it is good to check on ourselves sometimes.

Recalling what our Pastor mentioned last Sunday, he said if you're really a Christian, you should always let others see that in you. God should shine in you. Being a true Christian should start by thinking like one and acting like one.

By the way, just want to share some trivia, did you know that the word Christian was used in the Bible only three times? This can be seen on Acts 11:26; 26:28; and 1 Peter 4:16.


No comments:

Post a Comment