My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Me at 30

I'm officially 30 and at the same time celebrating my 5th wedding togetherness and happiness with my sweetie! A lot of things to thank God but not enough time to blog it all since I still got lots of brownies, cookies, and cakes to bake this evening.:) But some important highlights / blessings I would say would be the following:
  • I have 2 beautiful, sweet, and caring daughters
  • The business we started 3 years ago is continuously growing
  • My pagibig housing loan application has already been approved as of yesterday
  • My job is doing great. just recently earned another certification last month (http://www.prlog.org/11414205-misnet-consultants-gets-talend-certification.html)
  • I recently finished paying one of my bank loan and by next month will be finishing another one:) One more left and we'll finally be debt free! weeee..
  • We've already started investing on mutual funds since last year
  • I have a loving, caring, and hardworking husband who's always been there to support me.

I know all these happened because God loves me so much and I know he will always be my provider. Of course life sometimes has its ups and downs but everything will always turn out great in the end because God is there and will always be there for us no matter what. :) So thank you Lord for my 30 years of existence and am excited to see what more plans you have for me in the next 30 or more years.:)


Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment