My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Pazzo Rollio! My latest food find :)

If you're one of those pizza lover who enjoys your pizza with veggies, I encourage you to try Focaccia's pazzo rollio!

Focaccia is one of the best pizza store offering paper thin crust pizzas here in the metro. What i love about their pazzo rollio is that:
  • it has the right amount of saltiness(unlike yellow cab's na mejo salty for me),
  • there are lots of different cheeses on top,
  • they give you so many alfalfa and arugula leaves unlike other pizza outlets na para kang nang limos ng gulay dahil kakapirangot lang ang inilagay.
  • there are tons of flavors to choose from
  • it's fairly cheap!
  • and of course their pazzo rollios just smells soooo deliciously tempting good!
Not sure about their other dishes though. I tried one of the appettizers, Bruschetta con Pomodoro, but i got disappointed. I feel like i can make something better that that.

Focaccia has two branches here in Metro Manila. We always go the the Fort Strip branch in Global City. The resto's size, just enough for probably 25 or so pax. We've never seen this branch jam packed though.

No comments:

Post a Comment