My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

My Baby Models :)

One of the activities I did with my girls last weekend was to take pictures of them while they model some of their hand me down dresses from their ate Asia. thank God I don't need to think about buying them new dresses for a little while :)

Here are the edited version of their shots:
ate Missy in a rose garden painting


Cj having fun on her imaginary garden (described by ate Missy when i showed this to her)


And their raw pictures:




You can view more of their shots on our fb page :)



Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment