My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Early Summer Fun for my sweet little girls=)

I love spending weekends with my two cute little angels=) And since last Saturday was a free day for our business, I used the opportunity to play with Missy and CJ!

Since I know how much our babies love the water so much, what better way to enjoy the day than to take a bath and swim! Note that we needed to heat water from our kettle twice to ensure that they're swimming in warm water.

Here's CJ showing her best smile on the camera. For me this means big thanks mommy=)


Big sister Missy who's maybe teaching CJ how to play ball in the water..?




How I wish we could do this everyday..




No comments:

Post a Comment