My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Spam email from a so called Ma. Arlene Trillanes


As I was scanning some of my spammed emails (which I honestly seldom do), this certain email which included Arlene Trillanes's name immediately caught my attention.

Ms. Arlene Trillanes has been one of my online classmates at the University of the Philippines Open University (UPOU) when I was taking up one of their program, Master in Information Systems. She's been one of my group mate so I know how good and kind this person is. So to those who received a similar email, just ignore it and better trash it instead. By the way, in the email it was mentioned that Arlene was the sister of Senator Trillanes which is another flaw because in reality Arlene is the wife and NOT the sister of Senator Trillanes.

Below is the hoax email. Watch out and don't be deceived by this scam.

-----------
Dear One,

I am Ma. Arlene Trillanes, a native
of philippine nationality. I would
like tohave a long lasting and confidant
relationship with you if possible
entrustingmy life time fortune into your
possession.

As now I am broken hearted and needs someone
to trust,without remembering my past and forsaken
experiences from close confidants and family.
I need someone who would take me for whom
I am and as a life time partner.well, from your
profile I believe in me that you ought to
be a very honest person. I would like to give you
a brief description of my life.

I am the sister of senator Antonio Fuentes
Trillanes,who was arrested and since
detained by the government forces on the
29th day of November 2007. You may wish
to update yourself with more information of my family,
official pictures and news about my brother here:
(http://www.worldpress.org/Asia/3007.cfm).

But not quite long, I was also arrested along
with my brother,now I have been released and
I am under security watch by the present
government of Madam Gloria Arroyo.

All I want from you is to assist me make
claims of some funds, he did deposited with a
diplomatic vault in Asia,the Amount being
deposited is much about 20.2
million euros.

All I want from you is honesty and sincerity,
as soon as this money is claimed by you, I will
advise you on how to wire some me to me here in
Philippine to enable me pay off the chief justice
for his demand in getting my brother out of prison.
And then fly over to meet you. I wait your reply
for more details.
Sincerely yours,

Ma. Arlene Trillanes


-----------


No comments:

Post a Comment