My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Pocoyo Themed 1st Birthday Party at Shakey's Tomas Morato


Here's one of our catered events last October 10, 2009 held at Shakey's Tomas Morato. Among all the Shakey's branches we've catered to, this so far has the biggest party area.

Our client ordered for a customized Platinum Package with imported Callebaut belgian chocolate flowing on two chocolate fountains. She also got 100 pcs of our Gourmet Mini Donuts which I setup on a three layer tower with ribbons and labels following the birthday party's Pocoyo Theme. So happy mommy Mary and all their guests enjoyed and loved the dessert treats!

You can easily compare the difference between a local chocolate from an imported chocolate if once you get a taste of both. I'm sure my client can easily agree with this. Personally, i think the imported Callebaut Milk Chocolate tasted so much like Hershey's Milk Chocolate bar and the imported Callebaut Dark Chocolate can be comparable to Tobleron's Dark Chocolate bar. So yummy!
Their dippers by the way included marshmallows, chocostick wafer, breadstick, vanilla wafer,churros,mini donuts,banana, apple,melon, kiwi,Mini Cupcakes in Chocolate and Cheese flavors, Imported Pretzels,

and 100pcs of Gourmet Mini Donuts.=)

Bon Appetit!=)

3 comments: