My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Candle and Prayers for former President Corazon C. Aquino

In loving memory of former President Corazon C. Aquino, I am encouraging everyone to light a candle for her. Grab a candle image, add your prayer for Mrs. Aquino and link up.

Courtesy of weddingbee.com


1. Bits & Pieces - Thank you Lord for giving President Aquino the gift of life. It was a well-lived life as she touched nations all over the world. It must have been difficult for her especially the last months of her life. But everything is well now as she joins you. May her family find comfort knowing that she is now safe in your kingdom.

2. Me, Myself and I - Heavenly Father I'm sure that Mrs. Corazon Aquino is at peace with you. Her life serves as an inspiration not only to the Filipinos but for the different races around the world. Let her legacy of leadership continues to give us hope in our daily lives.

3.Ours and Our Kids - Dear God, we thank you for sharing Mrs. Aquino's life to our country. Her love and compassion for the filipinos and our country has greatly helped and changed the way we live. Please guide her family to accept another chapter in their lives. I know Mrs. Aquino is now at peace with You in heaven. Please don't let other people (specially the politicians) to destroy what Mrs. Aquino has fought for.=) Instead, enlighten them and guide them in whatever plans and decisions they make for our country and for our people.




3 comments:

  1. i thought so too=) it's also how I describe former President Cory Aquino. Simple, yet very beautiful and elegant. Photo is by the way courtesy of weddingbee.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is a symbol of a trustworthy leader , never corrupt

    ReplyDelete