My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Pink Themed Silver Package for Baby Shower at One McKinley Function Room 1, Global City Taguig

Here's our first catered event at One McKinley Place Function Room 1 for a baby shower event. Chef Redd who was in charge of catering to the party got our service as an addition to their dessert station. I've heard that most of the baked goodies that were included on the dessert station were baked by the soon-to-be-mom herself=)



It's a pleasure for us to be chosen by a chef to be one of their dessert suppliers. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment