My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

For those who have Samsum EC-S760 digital camera


I got this Samsum EC-S760 digital camera through a Globe Post Paid Plan. I was extremely excited at first because it already has a resolution of 7.2 megapixels! Unfortunately, it got broke on our last day at Singapore..broke for an mysterious reason I say because it was totally working well the entire time before it happened.

Anyway, last week I went to Samsung's Service Center to have it fixed(lucky I was able to keep the receipt so I had it fixed for FREE!). The lady there told me that using alkaline batteries made that Samsung digital camera's ribbon inside (whatever that is) break or loosen up. They informed me to instead use a rechargeable battery with at least 2300 amperes. I never knew rechargeable batteries had different specifications. But most of the sales ladies/men I asked said that the more amperes your battery has, the longer your digital camera will work.

I'll be getting my digital camera tomorrow (yipee!) . Hope this new battery charger and rechargeable batteries I bought won't destroy my cam this time.


By the way, Samsum's Service Center is located at Bonaventure Bldg Greenhills San Juan (just across Greenhill's Shopesville). Their contact numbers are 3834773, 3834768, 3922665, and 3923082. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment