My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Tags!

Thanks for the tagging me up to your blogs jan, sheryll, joey, rhea and sujee... Grabeh,dami ko pa ring due post.. really really sorry for this over due tags and thank yous to you guys..

I am tagging meng,toni, apple,
anna, cc, and mari =)


The rules: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six un-important things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog.Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about my self.

1. i love cleaning up the house when everyone else is asleep.
2. when i crave for something to eat, i won't be able to sleep if i don't eat that food.
3. i sooo much love eating krispy kreme's glazed donuts! i always dreamed to be krispy kreme's first customer but i don't have the patience and time to line up on their queues.
4. i can't sleep without saying goodnight and i love you and without hearing it back from my husband.=)
5. i enjoy planning for my daugters's parties
6. i dont know if this is considered unimportant but i sooo much feel guilty when i go out on a date with my husband and our babies are left home with the nanny.

No comments:

Post a Comment