My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary (plus my birthday)

For this year, hubby and i have settled to celebrate my birthday and our 2nd wedding anniversary at Hundred Islands Resort in Alaminos City,Pangasinan. Initially, i was planning to have it at the Manila Ocean Park. But since a lot of people are saying na half way thru pa lang ang development nito, we opted to have it na lang at Hundred Islands. Okay pa rin na choice to for me kasi first time ni hubby and ng mga babies namin=) kakatuwa nga kasi first time rin mag swim ng daughters namin sa beach kaya talagang enjoy na enjoy ang lahat! Marami na rin palang binago dito. Now kasi may life vests na na pinapasuot while you’re on the motorboat (wala kasi ito dati). They also have snorkels and kayaks for rent na wala rin nuon.. Plus meron na ring narerent na cottages. Parang kubo ito sa nakalagay sa tuktok ng bundok. They do have reasonable rates naman kaya it is also a reco spot for summer vacation. i personally enjoyed snorkeling.. maraming mga fishes na makikita eh.. may mga clown fishes pa=) we sure did enjoy our day here=)

Click on this link to know more about this resort.


No comments:

Post a Comment