My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Company Summer Outing '08

Do you join your company's summer outing? Well, i normally don't but i was glad that for the first time i did agree.

For this year, our company chose the Amazing Race theme and had it at Island Cove in Cavite. The place was fun! They have a fishing area, i think about 3 big pools for kids and adults, a butterfly farm, crocodile farm, a zoo, a spa, tennis court, playground, syempre souvenir shop, and a lot more! Grabe noh? Ang daming pwedeng gawin dito. A very much recommendable place for a summer break with the family. What's even nicer is that it's only 45 mins away from Metro Manila=)

Honga pala i also took part of the Amazing Race. Tingin ko naglabas ako ng 2000 calories sa game na yun. But it was worth it coz our team won 2nd price! Yeah!

Click on this link to know more about this resort.


No comments:

Post a Comment