My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Baking 101 with my daughters

I almost bake every night. And my girls have already gotten used to seeing me in the kitchen
with what they call "my stuff". My girls, specially missy, usually goes to me and asks me tons
of questions when i do "my stuff". Questions like "what are you baking today mommy?",
or "what is that?" and "what does it do?" (while pointing to an ingredient i've just
added on my mixing bowl) are just some of her common repeating questions.

Now, once missy sees me do "my stuff" she always tells me that she wants to help.
It's fun coz i feel like im starting to breed a future pastry chef here. lol.

Oh well, here are some pictures of me and my girls..on the kitchen..doing "my stuff". :)

mommy pouring milk while missy stir the egg yolks

missy explaining to me what she's doing:)

here's cj as she gets excited to see her sister use "my stuff" :)

cj as she tries stirring the ingredients



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment