My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Our First Pampanga Event!

We just had another successful out of town event yesterday. We don't really accept out of town events not unless the client is budgeting more than 15k (transportation not yet included). Hmm.. I think the last time we held an out of town event prior to the one yesterday was way back May 2009 at The Greenery in Baliuag Bulacan.

I was extremely excited about this event because it was our first Pampanga event and our biggest dessert station order so far. Planning this dessert with our client, mommy Diana, was a breeze. She actually gave me the idea of introducing parfait to our line of products. I've made parfaits only during family gatherings but never though that it could be a nice add-on to our line of dessert station products.

We arrived at the venue around 1pm and immediately started with our setup. I told myself that we needed to be there at least 2 hours before the event because of the parfaits that I only do on the venue, plus the mini cupcakes that will be iced with cream cheese frosting and whipped cream frosting. So glad that we were able to pull everything in time for the party.

Here's our dessert station setup :

Super Premium Mini Cupcakes



Parfaits

Gourmet Mini Donuts

Chocolate Fountain



Thank you so much mommy Diana for the warm welcome and your kindness (I meant the extra transpo tip.Ahem^_^).


Oh btw, we lost 14pcs of shot glasses that day=(. This was our third time to cater with parfaits but our first time to lose shot glasses. We, including the resto's waiters kept on searching for those glasses but sadly never found them. Just hope that it does not happen again because clients are charged with any lost or broken items.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment