My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

My Great Budget Finds =)

As a mom, we need to budget our hard earned money all the time. And am so glad that I was lucky enough to find these great find items at the mall and online!

1.Here is Missy and CJ enjoying their new sofa bed.=)


Description : We bought this at the Megatrade Hall at SM Megamall last September 18. SM Home World has this 3-day Home World Warehouse Sale once a year to sell dinning, kitchen, bath, bedding, living room items for as low as 30-90%. We got this sofa bed for only P9,000.00 but is originally priced at P14,500.00.

Savings : P5,500.00

Below are some other items we bought from the Megatrade Hall sale :
  • A pair of pillow case - Bought it at P100 per pair. Originally priced at P100 each. Saved P100.
  • A gold curtain holder - Bought it at P180.00. Originally priced at P350.00. Saved P170.
  • An Orocan kitchen cabinet - Bought it at P999.00. Originally priced at P1,299.00. Saved P300.
  • A pair of hand towel - Bought it at P45.00 each. Originally priced at P75.00 each. Saved P60.00

2.Beside Missy is our new curtains.

Description: We also got those from Megatrade Hall's Home World Warehouse Sale. We bought those three curtains for only P750.00 but its originally priced at P1,500.00.

Savings : P750.00


3. My Ninewest bag!=)

Description : I bought this slightly used cute Ninewest bag with cellphone holder from an ebayer.=) And I sooo love it!! I got it for only P1,300.00 but mall price is P5,500.00

Savings : P4,200.00


4. My brand new Fossil watch=)

Description : Honestly, this is my first time to buy my own watch. I normally receive watch from our relatives in the US or a hand me down from my mom(again from her siblings in US). So am so so happy that I was able to purchase one for myself this time. Hopefully next time I'll buy one for my mom too=) This brand new item came from Portland, Oregon and bought from another ebayer for only P3,000.00. Mall price is a shocking P7,500.00.

Savings : P 4,500.00


5. Hubby's new Samsung Champ *^_^*

Description : This cellphone is so lovely. It's a touch pad! We got this through Globe Telecoms=) It comes free if you grab their cheapest P299 My Fully Loaded plan with a 3-year lock in period. I've heard this model is worth P5,000.00 if bought from Samsung outlets.

Savings : P5,000.00


Now that we already bought some for ourselves, it's time to look for early Christmas sale for our kids, relatives, and friends=)

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Great finds mars! Ang saya di ba pag nakakapagsave. Ang galing mo! I wish I could be as matiyaga as you :)

    Congrats for your 1st Pampanga's successful events. Bad thing you've lost 20 shot glasses.

    ReplyDelete