My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

We're featured on Marid Agribusiness Digest's February 2009 Edition!

I got extremely excited when Ms. Carmela Abaygar contacted me last January and invited me to be part of their magazine's cover story for their February Issue. It was such an honor for us to be interviewed and featured because our company just started late last year! With the stiff competition in this kind chocolate business, being picked as one of their interviewees was really overwhelming.

Here's a scanned copy of the story!=)







No comments:

Post a Comment