My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

The Greenery - The Hidden Treasure of Baliuag, Bulacan

We went here last Sunday, March 29, to cater to a butterfly themed wedding event. I must say that this has been the most amazing wedding venue I have ever been to so far!

Not knowing how much time it'll take us to travel from Manila to Baliuag, Bulacan, we decided to head off early on so that we'll have ample time to locate this place and at the same time prepare for the event. Thanks to our map which I downloaded from The Greenery's site..=) because we were able to arrive a bit early! That means enough time for us to relax and check out the place;).

Here are some pictures we took that afternoon..
Sneaking some shots while preparing for our setup=)



Another shot taken at the terrace of the Grand Ballroom


This vintage inspired train that they use to pickup guests from the wedding ceremony venue at the Lighthouse to the wedding reception venue at the Grand Ballroom Pavilion. Cool huh?!=)



Our client rescheduled their wedding ceremony from then 2pm to the new schedule 4pm due to the extreme hot weather.. so we decided to walk around the place and of course take some more shots!


Another shot at this American inspired Villas..


Trying to act like I just got a snail mailed shoulder bag ;-)



Hugging my dad in front of the Lighthouse bar..



This one is taken beside the Lighthouse.


A well architectured home with a cool vintage car which I believe are inclusive of The Greenery's wedding package.


I also took some shots on our client's wedding details..
I sooo love the blend of colors and design of the entourage gowns=)


Colorful flower bouquet on the sponsor's and parents' long tables


Their nicely dressed-up Tiffany chairs..


Elegantly decorated table centerpieces..



Of course the romantically arranged gazebo that kinda looks like a big cake to me=)


And their guests spiral stairway..


And a photo collage I made as our remembrance:)



Check out some more of the pictures I took at The Greenery from here.



No comments:

Post a Comment