My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Delifrance Cafe's Christmas Promo












Just want to share this Delifrance Cafe promo link that was sent to me by my hubby awhile back.

We grabbed our treat at Delifrance Cafe Valero branch an hour ago. Be sure to get yourself this treat too because the Chocolate Chip Almond Biscotti is extremely delicious! By the way, they also offer a free hot chocolate if you dine in.

Their promo is valid until Dec 7 and only in this participating cafe branches:
Makati : AIM, Ayala Tower One, Insular Life Building, RCBC Plaza, SM Makati, Valero, Zeta Building
Manila : Robinson's Place, UN Avenue
Multinlupa : Corde de las palmas, Festival Supermall
Pasay : SM Mall of Asia
The Podium : The Podium
Quezon City : C5 Libis, Philippine Heart Center, St. Luke's
San Juan : Greenhills Theater Mall, Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment