My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Our newest baby

We got a van recently. That's the newest member of the family. Kaso nagpapaderma pa siya. Meaning, nasa talyer at pinapipinturahan pa.hahaha. We only got a second hand vehicle kaya we're having the body repaired and painted a bit. I miss our van. I miss seeing it parked infront of our building. I want to try driving it already kasi my dad taught me how to drive just last weekend. Kaso gamit yung jeep niya. I was happy i got to drive til fourth gear agad on my second hour of driving lesson pa lang! Weeee! Hopefully, by next week or so,mahahawakan ko na rin sasakyan namin. Yipeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment