My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

My wound got infected....but im still working

Yesterday hindi nanaman ako nakapasok... my wound from my CS operation kasi got infected. I dont know how kasi close naman na yung wound ko.. it was just this morning that i noticed a pus come out of my wound. yesterday kasi i only saw a reddish part on the wound that hurts when you touch it. also i felt dizzy din.. Actually til now i still feel a little bit dizzy. I'm really a bit scared kasi first time ko makitang umiikot ang paligid ko!hahaha.. I hope this is just stress.. Pinilit ko kasi magwork ang sarili ko after a month of rest lang from my CS operation last month.

Anyway, its a good thing that my good friend and colleauge advised me to visit an ob-gyne kanina to ask about my wound infection. So ayun, the doctor gave me medications..antibiotic ointment and capsulle..and told me to come back after a week. If the infection gets worst daw, my wound will have to be reopened and restitched!Hindi ko na nga lang pinapansin. but really, im starting to feel the pain on the infected area na. Im still here in the office. My boss wants me to go home, also she's advised me not to report back to work after 10 days pero ako si pasaway tong ayaw pumayag. I'll just pray that everything turns out well and the medications are enought to cure the infection..

No comments:

Post a Comment