My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Thank You note for my client's Butterfly Themed wedding on December

I'm so proud of this finished project I made for my grandest wedding event this coming December. One of my soon-to-be wed client will be getting about 250-300 assorted cupcakes as favors for her coming wedding end of this year.

Through the help of Adobe Photoshop CS, I was able to come up with this lovely themed thank you note which I plan to put on each of her cupcake favor box.

So happy our clients loved it!


*I added our watermaked signature here just for security purposes.



No comments:

Post a Comment