My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

I and my hubby enjoyed decorating this cupcake tower for baby keisha's wonderland themed 1st birthday party last saturday. Now our wooden tower looks more elegant=)

Mommy Joanna ordered for a chocolate fountain setup (Gold Package) and 50 pcs themed cupcake in a tower. The flavor she initially wanted was Vanilla, but since she ordered for 50pcs, I asked her if she wanted half of her order to be chocolate flavored. I was all smiles when the guests were already eating their cupcakes esp the grandpas who weren't contented with just some bite. Normally I would see cupcake or icing leftovers at party tables.

But for the cupcakes I baked, you'd see guests eating everything. One grandma even approached me just to say that the chocolate fountain tasted great and that guests said the cupcakes were yummy.

Here's the chocolate fountain silver package for her guests.



Thanks for getting and trusting our service Ms. Joanna. Until our next event;)


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment