My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Ever heard of Dec 21, 2012?

After watching Nostradamus 2012 the other week, this date already got marked on my brain.

The documentary I've watched talks about 2012 as the last year on the Mayan calendar. Also says that the last found book of Nostradamus points to this date as either the end of the world or the beginning of chaos. I don't know if this is true but they say that the illustrations made by Norstradamus, the Mayan's, and the Egyptians were all coincidentally pointing to our Sun as probably the major cause of the earth's extinction. Those historian or interpreters(I don't know how to call them) say that it may have something to do with the galactic alignment.

One of the concepts worth considering (for me) that they are pointing out is their belief that the Pyramid of Giza in Egypt was not solely conceptualized and made by humans. They are particularly mentioning other celestial bodies from outer space that may have had contact with the Egyptians. They say these celestial bodies may have probably come from the Orion galaxy because its three big stars coincidentally looks very similar to how the three pyramids were placed together.

Another strange fact that was mentioned was that there is a face looking figure in planet Mars (they call it face on Mars)! And just a few distance away are pyramid looking figures which are all again coincidentally similar to the Pyramid of Giza (with the three pyramids and the Great Sphinx as the face).

Hey, I'm not saying its real guys. Just want to share these weird, strange, and out of this world insights I've watched and heard from that dvd. Happy weekend!=P

Image from http://mars-earth.com/cydonia_eygpt/

No comments:

Post a Comment