My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Missy's First Pre-Ballet Class

Here's the reason why I blocked March 21 on our site. Just wanted to make sure we get to attend to Missy's first pre-ballet class at Dance Basics!=)


Missy so much enjoyed her ballet outfit and was also excited to get to her class. I got her tights and ballet shoes from Yvonne's at SM Makati and leotards at Market!Market! (i already got her leotards before I found out that there was Yvonne's at SM Makati). If your girl is about 2 1/2 to 3 yr old, I suggest you check out other Yvonne shops coz SM Makati's stocks are for quite older girls(reason why Missy's tights lookes a bit crumpled.)




I was happy to see that she was following her ballet teacher during the first half of the lesson.





After the first half of the session, she told me that she was already tired..


For the remaining half of the session, you wouldn't see her as attentive as she should be anymore. After an hour she was already running around and was wanting her ballet teacher to chase after her! lol Good thing their ballet teacher was kind and patient enough to handle a 2-1/2 year old toddler(sorry I forgot to get the teacher's name.. I only know teacher Trina, my co-n@wie who shared this ballet opportunity. Thanks sis!)

I know it was a fun experience for Missy because she still kept on telling me about ballet dance and that she wants to do ballet again next time.=)

I guess I'll have to teach Missy the basic dance positions taught by her ballet teacher before she goes backs for another lesson so she could catch up with her ballet mates=)

As for my cutie CJ, we plan to enroll her for a swimming lesson at Bert Lozada's class. Though my researching was already too late for CJ because swimming classes in locations near Taguig already started today, March 23.

By the way, Dance Basics will be having their recital practices scheduled from March 28 to May 24. You may want to check out their website for more details.


Here are some more pictures after Missy's pre-ballet class:





No comments:

Post a Comment