My new found hobby..

Taking pictures! I've enjoyed doing this for quite some time now but never really had the chance to buy a good camera. Anyhow, now that I have a digital camera along with me, i'll try to show you how I see things my way.=)

Take a peek at my new pHoto bLog!

Missy and CJ meets Go Diego Go!


Aside from The Backyardigans, Spongebob and Dora the Explorer, Missy and CJ are also going gaga over Go Diego Go! So when I found out that Diego will be having a mall tour show at the Ayala Malls, I instantly scribbled the schedule of their show at Market! Market! Thanks to Manel of n@wie for sharing the schedules and notes on how to get stubs for the seats. I honestly do not have any idea that it's that easy to get a stub!=)

The big day (Saturday) came and I had to wake up early to prepare for our family breakfast since our nanny was on a grand four day vacation (my bad I recalled the schedule only after I agreed on giving her break. geez!). I told my husband that we need to be there at the mall on or before 10am so we can get a front seat (unfortunately, that idea of mine was a mistake. You won't get to be seated on the front seat just because you got the first stub.) The first show was scheduled at 1:30 pm and since we came too early for the show, we had no choice but to kill 3 hours of our time.

Spending 3 hours at the mall without any nanny or helper with you is kinda stressful specially if you have two naughty toddlers wanting to explore and roam around everywhere you go! Oh well, stress is no stress at all when you see your kids enjoying and having fun anyway.=)

To start, we had a brunch at Jollibee. And I was happy to see that Missy was eating a lot! After the meal, we headed for the outdoor playground. Good thing Market! Market! Has this playground which they have nicely decorated with life size Christmas characters so everyone can enjoy having their pictures taken. Some of the characters we saw there were Santa Clause who is standing in a house roof full of gifts, snow mans with holes on their faces, and the common Christmas robots toys that you see on Christmas cartoons. All of us had fun! We were taking pictures and both the girls were sliding and running around the place.

Finally after an hour it was time for the show to start. We were lucky to be seated on the second row. But our girls who should be getting giggly and excited started to feel sleepy due to the exhaustion they had at the playground. My lesson learned: never make toddlers play before a show. Anyhoo, the entire show went well. Everyone especially the kids (including me! lol) was singing along with Diego and his friends. I just wished my girls were in their mood while the show was going on as I had imagined it to be.

We ate at Pizza Hut,another newly opened resto in the mall, after the show. This time, Missy was already sleeping! lol..

Here are some shots I took on that day:
Missy and CJ meets Go Diego Go!

Hope your weekend was fun too!





No comments:

Post a Comment